- 1 (lowlights) Darker streaks in a person’s hair produced by dyeing: lowlights are subtle with a natural resultMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Add slenderizing vertical lines to your hair through well placed highlights or lowlights.
- Subtle and calming multidimensional colors, including highlights and lowlights one to shades different from the base color, dominate the season to reflect a relaxed and natural look.
- In other colourful news, I've just had some reddish/copper lowlights put in my hair.
- 2 • informal A particularly disappointing or dull event or feature: it was easily the season lowlight for the team, with three losses in two gamesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I forget the exact place, but the lowlight came when a roulette croupier stopped all bets before I had put down all of my chips, which wouldn't have been so bad except that I was the only one at the table.
- Believe it or not, that was not the lowlight of the afternoon.
- The one lowlight came in the form of the lasagna, which although it tasted fine on top, was blackened on the bottom.
Más definiciones de lowlightDefinición de lowlight en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.