- Liquid oxygen.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- LOX also had extensive use in making oxyliquit explosives, but is rarely used now due to a high rate of accidents.
- Our chemistry lecture made us ice-cream using LOx.
early 20th century: acronym from liquid oxygen explosive, later interpreted as being from liquid oxygen.
sustantivo[mass noun] North American
- Smoked salmon.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- No. And then I started to have fruit and then there was this one fantasy I've been having the whole time which was a lox and cream cheese bagel.
- He'd eat the lox and cream cheese, gnaw on the bagel innards, and leave the bagel shells on the floor.
- All the anecdotes were new to us, the creaking chair-bound jokes fresh as this morning's lox.
1940s: from Yiddish laks.