1Offensively displaying or intended to arouse sexual desire: he probed the ladies for every lubricious detail of their interactions
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- What people most long for in ogling the screen is to witness some torrid lascivious scene: the incentives to gaze are supremely lubricious.
- Pause for a few minutes of lubricous sound effects followed by a sigh…
- Desire is first to breach the hermitage, and its embodiment is Mary who, as Anthony kneels before an icon of Christ's Virgin Mother, suddenly seems a tart striking lubricious poses.
2Smooth and slippery with oil or a similar substance.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The viscosity of fuel decreases as the fuel temperature increases, thus decreasing the fuel's ability to lubricate the injection system and increasing users' dependence on lubricious surface films to control component wear.
- There is now the general trend to accept other coatings, such as lubricious coatings, as a matter of course.
- A water-based coating technology provides lubricious, low-friction surfaces that greatly reduce tissue trauma during repeated insertions of a variety of medical devices.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- And no matter how lubriciously your star striker may kiss his club badge after scoring one of his rare goals, he would cheerfully spit on it when a better offer comes in from Chelsea or Manchester United.
- Even the contentious Two Ladies is effectively staged on a vaulting horse with the lubriciously mounted Emcee sandwiched between two female gymnasts.
- Man, do I love a good lubriciously nude dance.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Coconut oil has high flash point, viscosity index, lubricity, evaporative loss and oxidative and thermal stability.
- The right rigidity, humidity and lubricity create a perfect situation for skiing.
- The next day, at the audition, Betty has to act the same scene with a lecherous has-been, and suddenly she does it with surprising lubricity.
Palabras que riman con lubriciousadventitious, Aloysius, ambitious, auspicious, avaricious, capricious, conspicuous, delicious, expeditious, factitious, fictitious, flagitious, judicious, malicious, Mauritius, meretricious, nutritious, officious, pernicious, propitious, repetitious, seditious, siliceous, superstitious, suppositious, surreptitious, suspicious, vicious
Definición de lubricious en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda