Definición de lucent en inglés:
Glowing with or giving off light: the moon was lucent in the background
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- One of these was such a soft lucent pinky white as to appear almost transparent.
- As a child, I would look out into the street and see other kids playing hackeysack, but I would also see the lucent outline of carriages streaming through their bodies like a breeze.
- A glistening black stuffed crow is perched on the volume's edge, its splayed wings and claws eerily delineated against the lucent white pages.
- Example sentences
- In form, proportion and lucency, the winter garden is a really pleasing space.
Words that rhyme with lucenttranslucent
Definición de lucent en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan