- another term for alfalfa.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They are looking currently for high protein hay, and that would be lucerne, vetch and clover hay and those stocks are dwindling.
- Only in Flanders and a few contiguous districts was grain rotated with soil-restoring fodder crops, such as clover, lucerne, and sainfoin, and fallow thus eliminated.
- The slugs also preferred the leaves of lucerne, white clover and lupins, to the wheat plants.
mid 17th century: from French luzerne, from modern Provençal luzerno 'glow-worm' (with reference to its shiny seeds).
Más definiciones de LucerneDefinición de lucerne en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.