- Showing spontaneous and undirected playfulness.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As one might expect from this most ludic author, one of the more undeservedly unknown masters of twentieth-century prose, these essays are hardly traditional academic exercises.
- Here, the struggle for the privilege to inscribe cultural symbols as either feminine or as masculine - indeed the privilege to inscribe symbols with meaning at all - is cast in a ludic, absurdist light.
- Adrian's desperate and pointless shot is a moment of ludic magic, and it will in turn become the material for future stories in which a kind of artistic victory is snatched from gestures of anger and despair.
1940s: from French ludique, from Latin ludere 'to play', from ludus 'sport'.
Más definiciones de ludicDefinición de ludic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.