Definición de ludicrous en inglés:
So foolish, unreasonable, or out of place as to be amusing: it’s ludicrous that I have been fined every night he wore a ludicrous outfit
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The idea that a pit crew can win a race, irrespective of the ability of the driver, is ludicrous.
- What a shame about the ludicrous fake tans which gave them the appearance of well-ripened oranges.
- That's the whole problem with this ludicrous measure: it is grossly asymmetrical.
- [as submodifier]: a ludicrously inadequate armyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Does anyone want to buy this complete set-up for a ludicrously small amount?
- By the time we reached London we had become raucously and ludicrously Scottish, hitting the streets like an army of invading aliens.
- For the ludicrously busy businessperson, I can't think of a better way to manage stress than to work this into your regimen.
- Example sentences
- Confronted with the sheer ludicrousness and futility of the whole system, we just don't know what to do.
- I'm not sure whether the joke itself (the ludicrousness of '80s television) is a little thin, or whether I'm the wrong age to find the parody new and/or exciting.
- The ludicrousness of this assertion gives new life to the old line about some things being so preposterous it takes an educated person to believe them.