Definición de ludicrous en inglés:
So foolish, unreasonable, or out of place as to be amusing: it’s ludicrous that I have been fined every night he wore a ludicrous outfit
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The idea that a pit crew can win a race, irrespective of the ability of the driver, is ludicrous.
- What a shame about the ludicrous fake tans which gave them the appearance of well-ripened oranges.
- That's the whole problem with this ludicrous measure: it is grossly asymmetrical.
- [as submodifier]: a ludicrously inadequate armyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Does anyone want to buy this complete set-up for a ludicrously small amount?
- By the time we reached London we had become raucously and ludicrously Scottish, hitting the streets like an army of invading aliens.
- For the ludicrously busy businessperson, I can't think of a better way to manage stress than to work this into your regimen.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Confronted with the sheer ludicrousness and futility of the whole system, we just don't know what to do.
- I'm not sure whether the joke itself (the ludicrousness of '80s television) is a little thin, or whether I'm the wrong age to find the parody new and/or exciting.
- The ludicrousness of this assertion gives new life to the old line about some things being so preposterous it takes an educated person to believe them.
Palabras que riman con ludicroustenebrous
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda