- Fun, laughter, or amusement, especially that derived at another’s expense: the splinter group embarked on a spree of daring cyberattacks for the lulz it’s clear that he posted this thread just to troll you and get a lot of luls (as exclamation) Did you send the guy to the ER? LulzMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I hope the cops find you and arrest you, just for the lulz.
- I'm going to block you I you ever say anything like that again, lulz.
- My boss is in a huge fight with the manager here at the bowling alley - lulz are in the air.
early 21st century: alteration of lolz.
Más definiciones de lulzDefinición de lulz en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.