sustantivo (plural lumpectomies)
- A surgical operation in which a lump is removed from the breast, typically when cancer is present but has not spread.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- An early stage cancer will probably involve a lumpectomy, removing the lump and the breast tissue around it.
- Most women with early breast cancer get offered a lumpectomy with radiation or a mastectomy.
- She made a positive choice to have a mastectomy rather than a lumpectomy to ensure the cancer did not spread.
Más definiciones de lumpectomyDefinición de lumpectomy en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.