- Finely minced cooked pork mixed with cereal, sold in a tin and typically eaten cold in slices.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Fresh meat is lower in sodium than luncheon meat, bacon, hot dogs, sausage and ham.
- Other useful baits are pastes such as minced luncheon meat stiffened with crumb, this can then be flavoured if desired.
- For most of his life he ate mainly raw meat, and would often carry luncheon meat and sausages in his pocket, pulling them out whenever he was hungry.
Más definiciones de luncheon meatDefinición de luncheon meat en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.