Definición de lungworm en inglés:
A parasitic nematode worm found in the lungs of mammals, especially farm and domestic animals.
- Dictyocaulus and other genera, class Phasmida
- First we discuss climate warming as an important driver for the emergence of disease associated with Umingmakstrongylus pallikuukensis, a nematode lungworm of muskoxen.
- The cestodes and lungworms require intermediate hosts for transmission, but all other parasites are transmitted directly from host to host and are therefore likely to be influenced by host social behavior.
- They keep their distance because the manure often carries the eggs of parasites such as lungworms.
Definición de lungworm en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan