A plucked stringed instrument with a long neck bearing frets and a rounded body with a flat front, rather like a halved egg in shape.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Did such instruments as the lute, viol, or violoncello piccolo play a role as continuo instruments?
- Instrumental support, which mostly doubles the vocal lines, is provided by bamboo flutes, two-stringed viols, lutes, dulcimer, and panpipes, gently seasoned by percussive punctuation.
- Many of the riffs are righteously medieval in tone, but they rework those tripping arpeggios for a scorched-earth rock setting, without a lute, zither or lyre within earshot.
Palabras que riman con luteacute, argute, astute, beaut, Beirut, boot, bruit, brut, brute, Bute, butte, Canute, cheroot, chute, commute, compute, confute, coot, cute, depute, dilute, dispute, flute, galoot, hoot, impute, jute, loot, minute, moot, newt, outshoot, permute, pollute, pursuit, recruit, refute, repute, route, salute, Salyut, scoot, shoot, Shute, sloot, snoot, subacute, suit, telecommute, Tonton Macoute, toot, transmute, undershoot, uproot, Ute, volute
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
Seal, join, or coat with lute: they were luted with a heavy coating of calcined chalk and eggshells
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Finally the flares of the mold must be luted to provide a seal between mold and bar so that the weld metal will not escape during the actual welding process.
- Finally, you should lute the orthodontic brackets using only light-activated resins, if possible.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán