- A jump in skating from the backward outside edge of one skate to the backward outside edge of the other, with one or more full turns in the air.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Volchkova already has one of the best triple lutzes in ladies skating as well as a triple lutz/triple toe combination.
- Four years later, he landed his first triple jump, a salchow, but the triple lutz is his favorite jump.
- Serov finished third in the short with the only clean program, completing a triple lutz, triple axel and triple flip-triple toe loop combination.
1930s: named after the Austrian skater Alois Lutz (1899–1918).
Más definiciones de lutzDefinición de lutz en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.