Definición de luxate en inglés:
verbo[with object] Medicine
Dislocate: (as adjective luxated) the joint may become fixed into the luxated position
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The hind-leg problems that trouble Boston terriers are known as luxating patella, a dislocation of the small, flat, moveable bone at the front of the knee.
- Any luxated tooth that interferes with normal occlusion requires immediate dental evaluation and treatment to avoid pain and further complications.
- The patella can become luxated, or dislocated, either as a result of trauma or because of a congenital malformation of the leg.
early 17th century: from Latin luxat- 'dislocated', from the verb luxare, from luxus 'out of joint'.
- luxations should be treated as soon as possibleMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Teeth subject to intrusive luxation have been intruded into the alveolar bone, which may occur to the point that the teeth are not visible.
- Teeth subject to lateral or extrusive luxation have been displaced and are loose.
- Among them are patellar luxation (a slipped or dislocated knee joint), spinal cord problems and hydrocephalus.
Definición de luxate en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan