sustantivo (plural lycées pronunc. igual)
- A secondary school in France that is funded by the state.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Roger Bontemps teaches physics and Denis Goeringer teaches biology, both at an Amiens lycée (secondary school).
- French lycées and British public schools allowed some scope for a common secondary education, and marriage barriers were less in evidence.
- Legislation to create the lycée, or secondary school, was passed in 1802, and forty-five of them were founded during the empire.
French, from Latin lyceum (see Lyceum).
Más definiciones de lycéeDefinición de lycée en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.