present participle of lie2.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Not telling the truth: he’s a lying, cheating, snake in the grass
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Getting out of that situation was the absolute nadir of my barefaced lying career.
- This fear of God's rejection is not only caused by the lying accusations of the devil.
- I SO much want to tell him what a lying bastard he is and how much his hostile betrayal hurt me.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Immigration has reached ‘a crunch point,’ he lyingly claimed, before extolling the draconian measures already taken by his government to restrict immigration.
- Days later the army arrives with the coffin, pompously and lyingly informing the family that ‘the deceased was the victim of a terrorist attack.’
- ‘I'd have to talk to my mom, but it sounds fun’ said Jacob half lyingly.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda