Definición de lymphocyte en inglés:
A form of small leucocyte (white blood cell) with a single round nucleus, occurring especially in the lymphatic system.
- We also knew that blood cells, actually lymphocytes, white cells in the blood, contained those receptors.
- Prominent among these are the lymphocytes, white blood cells that are specialized to react to specific antigens.
- The most common form affects white blood cells called lymphocytes.
- Example sentences
- Pathology in chronic cholecystitis reveals low grade chronic inflammatory changes with muscle hypertrophy and submucosal lymphocytic and plasma cell infiltration.
- Sjogren syndrome is characterized by lymphocytic infiltration of exocrine glands, particularly the salivary and lacrimal glands, and by involvement of other organs.
- In secondary syphilis, psoriasiform hyperplasia with dense bandlikc lymphocytic and plasma cell infiltrate appear at the dermal-epidermal junction.
Definición de lymphocyte en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan