- A form of small leucocyte (white blood cell) with a single round nucleus, occurring especially in the lymphatic system.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We also knew that blood cells, actually lymphocytes, white cells in the blood, contained those receptors.
- Prominent among these are the lymphocytes, white blood cells that are specialized to react to specific antigens.
- The most common form affects white blood cells called lymphocytes.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Pathology in chronic cholecystitis reveals low grade chronic inflammatory changes with muscle hypertrophy and submucosal lymphocytic and plasma cell infiltration.
- Sjogren syndrome is characterized by lymphocytic infiltration of exocrine glands, particularly the salivary and lacrimal glands, and by involvement of other organs.
- In secondary syphilis, psoriasiform hyperplasia with dense bandlikc lymphocytic and plasma cell infiltrate appear at the dermal-epidermal junction.
Más definiciones de lymphocyteDefinición de lymphocyte en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.