verbo[with object] technical
Freeze-dry (a substance): the resulting precipitate was dissolved in benzene and lyophilized to give a powder
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Cell wall material was then lyophilized and weighed.
- Samples conserved in liquid nitrogen are lyophilized prior to analysis.
- A recent approach to reduce the interlaboratory variation has been to prepare a calibration curve using calibrated lyophilized plasmas.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- After fractionation with ammonium sulphate the sample was dialysed against ammonium bicarbonate buffer for desalting and lyophilization.
- Peptide samples to be used in FTIR spectroscopic experiments were converted to the hydrochloride salt by two cycles of lyophilization from 10 mM hydrochloric acid.
- More than 99% of ammonium was removed by lyophilization, making it possible to use conductivity to estimate total nonvolatile ionic concentrations and facilitating analysis of urea.
Definición de lyophilize en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda