Relating to or causing lysis: the lytic activity of bile acids
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Studies on the lytic activity against Phytophthora cell wall of root protein extracts also corroborated a systemic effect of mycorrhizal symbiosis on tomato resistance to Phytophthora.
- An informative monitoring technique in ecological immunology is to quantify lytic activity over time, which measures the status of the invertebrate immune system.
- Thus, lysogeny seems to be a survival strategy at low host abundance and activity, whereas high host abundance and activity seems to favor the lytic life cycle.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Interestingly, the positive cells and associated debris were mainly located within lacunae, indicating that most lytically infected cells were phagocytosed by the infiltrated macrophages.
- Macrophages in the starry sky pattern may be engaged in clearing lymphoma cells lytically infected with EBV.
- Although P22 can adsorb to S. typhi and inject its DNA into a S. typhi recipient, P22 cannot develop lytically in S. typhi.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: lytic
Definición de lytic en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda