sustantivo[mass noun] ( • trademark in the UK)
- Commercial transactions conducted electronically by mobile phone.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We have been scathing in the past about mobile apps and so-called m-commerce and we still apply the litmus test ‘what can you do on a tiny green screen that is useful?’
- As the Japanese have shown, mobile ecommerce (or m-commerce as the current buzzword goes) has a place in a market where PDAs and mobile phones converge.
- The birth of the wireless Internet has spawned mobile commerce, or m-commerce.
Más definiciones de m-commerceDefinición de m-commerce en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.