sustantivo (plural macaronies)
- 1 [mass noun] Pasta in the shape of narrow tubes.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The pastas include lasagne, spaghetti, tagliatelle, macaroni, tortellini and capellini, so you're not going to get much more Italian than that!
- A French table is likely to have on it a cauldron of vegetable soup, complete with carrots and chard and tiny pasta shapes such as macaroni.
- Drain the pasta or macaroni, then return it to the saucepan.
- 2An 18th-century British dandy who imitated continental fashions.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I think this is manifested in some ways in the idea of the macaroni and, later, the dandy.
early 16th century: from Italian maccaroni (now usually spelled maccheroni), plural of maccarone, from late Greek makaria 'food made from barley'.
Más definiciones de macaroniDefinición de macaroni en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.