- (Of a material) able to be worked by a machine tool: machinable steel plateMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The deposits are not machinable and are very difficult to grind.
- Through the addition of manganese sulfide to the powder, we have a material that is machinable and still has a hardness in the Rockwell 26-27 range.
- Joints made with the LTB process were thermally stable, resistant to common solvents, vacuum compatible, relatively stress free, machinable, and transparent to UV, visible, and IR radiation.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Total cost of making a casting is affected by required heat treatment and by weldability and machinability, in addition to ingot and melting costs.
- These elements are added to enhance such mechanical properties as machinability, strength, and hardness.
- These minor alloying agents, while improving machinability, significantly affect the weldability of copper alloys by rendering the alloys hot-crack susceptible.
Más definiciones de machinableDefinición de machinable en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.