Definición de machinable en inglés:
(Of a material) able to be worked by a machine tool: machinable steel plate
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The deposits are not machinable and are very difficult to grind.
- Through the addition of manganese sulfide to the powder, we have a material that is machinable and still has a hardness in the Rockwell 26-27 range.
- Joints made with the LTB process were thermally stable, resistant to common solvents, vacuum compatible, relatively stress free, machinable, and transparent to UV, visible, and IR radiation.
- Example sentences
- Total cost of making a casting is affected by required heat treatment and by weldability and machinability, in addition to ingot and melting costs.
- These elements are added to enhance such mechanical properties as machinability, strength, and hardness.
- These minor alloying agents, while improving machinability, significantly affect the weldability of copper alloys by rendering the alloys hot-crack susceptible.
Definición de machinable en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia