Definición de machinate en inglés:
Engage in plots; scheme: he machinated against other bishops
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They have no place machinating behind the scenes now.
- American cinema has, for years, worked its magic to manipulate popular opinion, machinating to fortify racial stereotypes, prejudice, jingoism, and hegemonic control - especially during times of political change.
- Focusing on the GCC has given the impression that climate change obstructionism is confined to a handful of goggle-eyed fossil fuel fundamentalists machinating on the margins of respectable corporate society.
- Example sentences
- The picture could be a physiognomical paradigm of a conspirator, a machinator, a schemer, a Machiavel.
- This superior adventure, set partly in Prague, involves threatening political machinators, a fearsome golem, and a brave girl who is orchestrating anti-magical resistance.
- NY1 hears creaking and shouts of eminent domain from Pataki's office, as if he wasn't the visionless machinator behind the whole fiasco.
Words that rhyme with machinatecachinnate
Definición de machinate en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan