- Engage in plots; scheme: he machinated against other bishopsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- They have no place machinating behind the scenes now.
- American cinema has, for years, worked its magic to manipulate popular opinion, machinating to fortify racial stereotypes, prejudice, jingoism, and hegemonic control - especially during times of political change.
- Focusing on the GCC has given the impression that climate change obstructionism is confined to a handful of goggle-eyed fossil fuel fundamentalists machinating on the margins of respectable corporate society.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The picture could be a physiognomical paradigm of a conspirator, a machinator, a schemer, a Machiavel.
- This superior adventure, set partly in Prague, involves threatening political machinators, a fearsome golem, and a brave girl who is orchestrating anti-magical resistance.
- NY1 hears creaking and shouts of eminent domain from Pataki's office, as if he wasn't the visionless machinator behind the whole fiasco.
early 16th century: from Latin machinat- 'contrived', from machinari 'contrive', from machina (see machine).
Más definiciones de machinateDefinición de machinate en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.