(also machine language)
- A computer programming language consisting of binary or hexadecimal instructions which a computer can respond to directly.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Software developers, including such operating system vendors as Red Flag, use compilers to translate a programming language into the machine language understood by the processor.
- In Linux, the system information is written in C, a high-level programming language that is translated by the machine into a machine language consisting of 0s and 1s.
- Dozens, maybe hundreds of programmers write the source code and then compile the code into a faster machine language or binary version.
Más definiciones de machine codeDefinición de machine code en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.