- An automatic gun that fires bullets in rapid succession for as long as the trigger is pressed: [as modifier]: machine-gun fireMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It was a giant machine gun that fired plastic bullets and grenades.
- The most important of these were the bolt action rifle and the machine gun, and hand grenades and mortars.
- She felt several bullets strike her helmet as she fired the machine gun at the remaining attacking soldiers.
verboVolver al principio
- (machine-gun) [with object] Shoot with a machine gun: a corporal had been machine-gunned in an ambushMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Several hundred were machine-gunned in the Santiago soccer stadium; others shot to death in the street.
- We were bombed, machine-gunned by the planes, without respite.
- European Union External Affairs Commissioner Chris Patten noted at that time that he was repulsed by the sheer savagery of the attack where sleeping infants were machine-gunned to death at close range.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Nobody wonders: What of those machine-gunners?
- On their orders, 83 American prisoners of war had been murdered by Waffen S.S. machine-gunners.
- The pain of the needle felt good to the 40-year-old former Army sergeant, whose memories of his nine months as a machine-gunner in Iraq had left him, he said, ‘feeling dead inside.’
Más definiciones de machine gunDefinición de machine gun en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.