A fixed powered tool such as a lathe, for cutting or shaping metal, wood, or other material.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- They might even be able to watch their Xootr take shape in a machine tool at the New Hampshire factory.
- The EEF's figures lump in all forms of machine tool - lathes as well as the kind of pick-and-place machinery needed for electronics manufacture.
- It's the mental equivalent of a machine tool - a tool that's used to build tools.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Hitting a dimpled ball with a machine-tooled wedge 100 yards to within 10 feet of a hole in a pedicured green from a perfect lie on a fairway mowed to precisely 1.6 inches is one kind of accomplishment.
- While the war was affected by industrialization - accuracy of machine-tooled rifles increased casualties and altered military strategies - it did not modify the established path of economic growth.
- D' Arcy stood up, running the tips of his fingers along the machine-tooled creases of his trousers.
Definición de machine tool en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda