Definición de mackerel en inglés:
sustantivo (plural igual or mackerels)
A predatory marine fish with a greenish-blue back, important as a food fish.
- Scomber and other genera, family Scombridae (the mackerel family): many species, in particular the North Atlantic mackerel (S. scombrus)
- Most scombrids (tunas, mackerels, and bonitos) are important food, commercial, and sport fishes.
- Vitamin D is found in egg yolk, butter and oily fish such as salmon, trout, mackerel, herring and sardine.
- Barracuda eat squid and small fish such as sardines, anchovies, young mackerels and grunions.
Middle English: from Old French maquerel, of unknown origin.
Definición de mackerel en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia