Definición de macramé en inglés:
1The art of knotting string in patterns to make decorative articles.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The exhibition featured bobbin lace, patchwork and quilting, cross stitch, canvas work embroidery, macramé, and even miniature furniture.
- You know something's a trend when the most fashionable street in Islington, north London, opens a knitting shop, whose classes are booked out weeks in advance and whose clientèle is more Miu Miu than macramé.
- I mean, there are people on LJ who like macramé, for heaven's sake.
1.1 [usually as modifier] Articles made using macramé: spider plants dangled in macramé plant holders
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She caught his glance and smiled briefly, and looked back at Gertrude who was talking heatedly about embroidered doilies and macramé plant holders.
- Erica Jong cannot, as far as we know, be held responsible for white spandex or macramé pot holders.
- The rustic chair and stools, the country-style ceramic pig cookie-jar on the counter, and the macramé shade over the table all contribute to this feeling of casual comfort.
Palabras que riman con macraméarmy, balmy, barmy, gourami, origami, palmy, pastrami, salami, smarmy, swami, tsunami, Yanomami
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda