- A lens suitable for taking photographs unusually close to the subject.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- One evening when I was moving along at a snail's pace underwater on a coral reef in the Red Sea, searching for small subjects for my macro lens, I spotted a lovely sea anemone of a kind I had not seen before.
- With smaller animals and reptiles that are behind wire or in glass enclosures, you can even work with macro lenses.
- He adjusts the focus of the Carl Zeiss 120 mm macro lens, which allows him to work very close up.
Más definiciones de macro lensDefinición de macro lens en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.