- 1A type of food (e.g. fat, protein, carbohydrate) required in large amounts in the diet.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- All athletes require a well balanced diet containing the essential macronutrients of meat, fish, dairy products, fruit and vegetables, cereals and bread.
- Identifying macronutrients on the dinner food plate is easy.
- Lipids are believed to be an important macronutrient for baboon diet selection, especially during the winter months, which may explain the use of such unlikely resources as E. ingens.
- 2A chemical element (e.g. potassium, magnesium, calcium) required in large amounts for plant growth.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Phosphorus is one of three macronutrients needed by growing plants, the other two being nitrogen and potassium.
- It indicates that there are measurable reductions in use of chemical fertilizers - most farmers use a combination of compost, animal manure or crop rotation to maintain fertility and replace macronutrients.
- Lodhiyal et al. pointed out that the major macronutrients limiting the production of a forest crop are N, P and K.
Más definiciones de macronutrientDefinición de macronutrient en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.