- An aquatic plant large enough to be seen by the naked eye.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The distribution of aquatic macrophytes in shallow lakes is related in various ways to the physical characteristics of the lakes and their bottom sediments.
- The sewage lagoons provided a very localized but relatively species-rich ecosystem, which acted as a cutrophic oasis of algae and aquatic macrophytes and benefited birds at several trophic levels.
- Sessile aquatic macrophytes, however, cannot maintain the same well-defined three-dimensional structure because of the strong drag and shear forces of moving water.
Más definiciones de macrophyteDefinición de macrophyte en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.