The large-scale or overall structure of something, e.g. an organism, a mechanical construction, or a written text.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The term microstructure is used to characterize the fine structure of the skeletal material of which various skeletal macrostructures are constructed.
- Freud gives the example of the army as an analogous macrostructure of supra-individual subjectivation.
- Their macrostructures are similar to those of present-day soils, with pseudo-anticlinal structures and cuspate structures comparable to those produced by the expansion and contraction of swelling clays.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- His analysis is conducted within three macrostructural frameworks; cultural ecology, cultural values, and political economy, categories which, as observed in earlier chapters, are mutually shaped by technology.
- An ecocultural perspective takes account of the macrostructural and institutional features affecting the poor by considering those forces as they impinge concretely on the everyday lives of families.
- This means that adult learners have to acquire the macrostructural principles in the target language that lead to coherence building on a large scale.
Definición de macrostructure en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda