- 1Relating to the macula of the eye: macular degenerationMás ejemplos en oraciones
- New treatments such as photodynamic therapy and macular surgery may limit the extent of visual loss and in a few cases even restore sight.
- A history of coronary artery bypass grafting or angioplasty was associated with macular degeneration.
- Loss of vitreous gel can occur, predisposing the patient to postoperative inflammation, macular oedema, or retinal detachment.
- 2 Medicine Consisting of a distinct spot or spots: a red macular rashMás ejemplos en oraciones
- However, a reddish-purple macular rash with lesions about 3 to 8 mm in diameter was scattered across the abdomen and upper thighs.
- Patients often initially present with the classic erythema migrans rash, a macular, erythematous, circular area with central clearing that expands around the site of the tick bite.
- The lesions are pink and macular and fade with applied pressure.
Más definiciones de macularDefinición de macular en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.