- A toadstool with hallucinogenic properties, especially the liberty cap and its relatives.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Genus Psilocybe, family Strophariaceae, class Hymenomycetes: several species
- The Bill also clarifies the illegal status of hallucinogenic magic mushrooms in their freshly-picked form, to bring them into line with dried specimens.
- He is a level-headed fifty-something, who has never, as far as I know, eaten magic mushrooms or swallowed hallucinogenic drugs.
- The new legislation rules that psilocin, the hallucinogen found in magic mushrooms, is illegal and the mushrooms are considered to be controlled drugs.
Más definiciones de magic mushroomDefinición de magic mushroom en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.