sustantivo[mass noun] Chemistry
- 1Magnesium oxide.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Chemical formula: MgO
- But neither of these qualifies: lime is calcium oxide, a compound of calcium and oxygen, and magnesia is magnesium oxide.
- 1.1Hydrated magnesium carbonate used as an antacid and laxative.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Or sometimes medicine such as milk of magnesia can be mixed with chocolate or strawberry-flavored milk.
- Another option to help reduce discomfort and speed healing is dabbing a mixture of equal parts water and hydrogen peroxide directly on the sore, followed by a bit of milk of magnesia.
- I had a colonoscopy last fall and the doctor said that I could take milk of magnesia as often as needed.
late Middle English (referring to a mineral said to be an ingredient of the philosopher's stone): via medieval Latin from Greek Magnēsia, denoting a mineral from Magnesia in Asia Minor.
Más definiciones de magnesiaDefinición de magnesia en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.