Definición de magnetohydrodynamics en inglés:
plural sustantivo[treated as singular]
The branch of physics that studies the behaviour of an electrically conducting fluid (such as a plasma or molten metal) acted on by a magnetic field.
- In addition, the sun's atmosphere poses extremely interesting problems in magnetohydrodynamics and fundamental plasma physics that have important implications for a wide range of astrophysical and geophysical problems.
- My favorite in this category is magnetohydrodynamics, which is the study of plasmas and their interplay with electromagnetic fields.
- Stewartson studied rotating fluid flows, shear layers, magnetohydrodynamics, the triple-deck theory, and flow at both high and low Reynolds numbers.
- Example sentences
- No doubt because those magnetohydrodynamic currents are complex and unpredictable, the Earth's magnetic poles shift and even flip as time goes by.
- To understand magnetohydrodynamic waves, let us first consider purely magnetic waves.
- A number of experimental methods of spacecraft propulsion are based on magnetohydrodynamic principles.
Definición de magnetohydrodynamics en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan