sustantivo (plural magnificoes)• informal
- A very powerful, important, or eminent person: the ranking magnificoes of the media establishmentMás ejemplos en oraciones
- My mother came from the old, patrician, landed magnificoes in Australia.
- The old magnifico's zest is infective and the audience is swept along with his machinations only to find itself, along with the anti-hero, hovering at the edge of criminality.
- It was built by Georgian magnifico Ralph Allen so that he could see it from his townhouse off York Street, and think those castle thoughts.
late 16th century: Italian, 'magnificent', originally used as a title for a Venetian magnate.
Más definiciones de magnificoDefinición de magnifico en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.