- A fillet of meat cut from a breast of duck.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- My order of magret of duck was beautifully cooked, the slices of pinkish breast meat fanned out over cep mushrooms.
- For his family's Christmas dinner he likes to roast potatoes and cut-up apples with his magret.
- It was a perfectly competent but fairly ordinary magret with a parmentier of confit and a cassis sauce.
French, diminutive of Gascon dialect magre 'lean' (as the leanest meat is chosen), corresponding to standard French maigre..
Más definiciones de magretDefinición de magret en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.