sustantivo[mass noun] archaic
1Virginity: she had lost her maidenhead some two years earlier
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The actual caption is, ‘Protect What's Yours’ - which could either mean ‘your woman’ or, in the unlikely event the reader is a female, ‘your maidenhead.’
- The circumstances of a middle-class revolution thus thrust upon the women of that same class the duty of carrying, in the form of their maidenhead, the burden of the argument of moral equality.
- She elopes with her 19-year-old ‘Adonis’, Charles, to a convenient public house in Chelsea, where she finally surrenders her maidenhead.
1.1 [count noun] The hymen.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Paintings symbolized Mary's hymen as an unbroken pane of glass, and poems like Pope's The Rape of the Lock figured the maiden's maidenhead as fine, breakable porcelain.
- The nurse finally arrived and immediately began examining the girl's lip and maidenhead as Rhian looked on.
Definición de maidenhead en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda