- 1The fact or condition of being a young, unmarried woman.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Are there not charms by which the property of youth and maidenhood may be abused?
- Three of the plays deal with young women about to be married but who still enjoy the relative freedom of maidenhood.
- I have waited long enough; I have got tired of maidenhood.
- 1.1A girl’s virginity: most brides wear white to symbolize maidenhoodMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He wanted me to be kept so I could be married to a prince or king with my maidenhood intact.
- In one novel the deserted maiden loses a lock of hair, in the other her maidenhood.
- While most brides today marry in white (which symbolizes maidenhood), the tradition is only as old as the 16th century.
Más definiciones de maidenhoodDefinición de maidenhood en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.