- A ship or boat that carries mail.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Even so, guests can only get over to it when the local mailboat runs from Stonington.
- Imagine my disappointment when, having managed to acquire a ticket in the stalls after an uncomfortable voyage in the morning mailboat, I learned at tea time that the performance had simply been cancelled.
- From Nassau, you can travel to the other islands on regular scheduled flights by Bahamas Air, the national airline, but I chose to travel from Nassau to the Out Islands by mailboat, sharing deck space with farm animals and pineapples.
Más definiciones de mailboatDefinición de mailboat en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.