- 1A box into which mail is delivered, especially one mounted on a post at the entrance to a person’s property.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If you suspect mail theft, get a lockable mailbox or rent a Post Office box.
- The mailbox on its wooden post had been re-decorated numerous times, each time being adorned with a different design.
- Several mailboxes to serve adjacent properties were placed under a roofed structure on the sidewalk across the road from the house.
- 1.1North American A postbox.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He sealed, addressed, and stamped it before tucking it under his pocket and going for a brief walk down to the nearest public mailbox.
- Plus, I also have to have a reason to get out of the house so I can drop it off in a public mailbox.
- American postage stamps honouring the occasion mark the envelopes of Christmas cards that I cannot send from La Guardia Airport because the slots on all mailboxes are welded shut in the airport.
- 1.2A computer file in which email messages received by a particular user are stored.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Email systems store messages in mailboxes with electronic addresses, which receivers check from time to time.
- When I make a mistake, my mailbox begins filling with emails from readers within a few short minutes - and I almost always fix up the problem straight away.
- Spam is up fivefold over the past 18 months, leaving the electronic mailboxes of Internet users jammed with billions of unwanted commercial e-mails.
Más definiciones de mailboxDefinición de mailbox en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.