- 1A dispatch of mail, especially promotional material, to a large number of people: retail multiples use targeted mailshots to support new branchesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Up to 140,000 homes in Belgium and a further 140,000 in Holland have been targeted by mailshots extolling the beauties of York as a tourist destination.
- Businesses have been warned about firms claiming to regulate health and safety legislation for cash after a number of companies in the district were targeted through a mailshot.
- On top of this, consumers are bombarded by television and newspaper adverts, as well as mailshots dropping through their letterboxes daily, enticing them to take out credit.
- 1.1An item sent in a mailshot: I have just received a mailshot from another firmMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Trading standards bosses say the letter is part of a mailshot sent to homeowners by a company claiming to be the UK's leading agent introducing property owners to telecom companies.
- A toddler from Essex nearly choked after swallowing a lozenge included in a mailshot.
- Using a sales letter as part of a mail shot is a cost effective approach for creating sales.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
- Send promotional material to (a large number of people): you mailshot your prospect list with an offerMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I need to store the details of a database of clients mailshotted within a selected products files.
- I was mailshotted by a network operator advertising their Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith themed mobile phone.
- The Pru is mailshotting women over 50 and men over 55 advising them to contract back into the second state pension.