- A sheet used for controlling and trimming the mainsail of a sailing boat.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Most 28s have tiller steering that is easily put out of the way at anchor and the mainsheet attaches aft of the cockpit so as to not interfere with passengers.
- I've been passed more than once on the race course by a Laser sailor with a mainsheet clinched firmly in his teeth while I was fiddling to get something positioned just right.
- He let go the mainsheet - then reached over and released the halyard for the mainsail - which lowered the boom.
Más definiciones de mainsheetDefinición de mainsheet en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.