- It will try to ensure that the right conditions are maintained to stimulate continued growth in the sector.
- You are able to maintain stability in professional situations and retain a position of authority!
- Sino-Japanese cooperation will undoubtedly continue to aid in maintaining peace and stability in the Korean peninsula.
- ACT is opposed to maintaining income tax rates at their present level when the Government has nearly an $8 billion surplus.
- The rate of dextrose infusion needed to maintain stable blood glucose levels was monitored.
- The coliseum looks unbelievably real, and I can't believe the level of detail we were able to attain while maintaining a fast frame rate.
- He notes that the building is maintained in good condition.
- Neither side has the time or interest to maintain roads and buildings.
- In the meantime it would repair and maintain the crumbling buildings.
- They were maintained under standard conditions and were fed standard food and water ad libitum.
- The horses were maintained on this diet throughout the study.
- Animals were maintained on a standard laboratory diet.
- However, like any military force today, maintaining a modern, well-equipped, and ready armed force is a challenge.
- Please let us know of your efforts to help train and maintain the Military Intelligence Corps.
- Each major political regime maintained its own separate military apparatus.
- I have always maintained that all protests should be acted upon so a precedent and case study is set for the future.
- Third, the idea/expression distinction should be strongly and vigorously maintained.
- Mrs Gaskin maintains that her husband always had access to their two children who had visited him regularly in jail.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Such a decision would involve many factors: cost, maintainability, and consumer preference/branding issues, among others.
- It will entail improvements to self-defence and war-fighting capabilities and enhancement to the ship's reliability, maintainability, availability and supportability.
- Materials, including buff-colored brick, metal panels, glass and steel, create a positive visual impact and enhance the building's maintainability.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The JTR must be inherently reliable, maintainable, and deployable in order to minimize life cycle support costs.
- The AD - 64D Apache Longbow is the most lethal, survivable, deployable and maintainable multimission helicopter in the world.
- When this occurs, the TCP windows throttle back to reduce the data flow permissible to permit the TCP network to discover a new maintainable steady state.
Middle English (also in the sense 'practise an action habitually'): from Old French maintenir, from Latin manu tenere 'hold in the hand'.
Palabras que riman con maintainabstain, appertain, arcane, arraign, ascertain, attain, Bahrain, bane, blain, brain, Braine, Cain, Caine, campaign, cane, cinquain, chain, champagne, champaign, Champlain, Charmaine, chicane, chow mein, cocaine, Coleraine, Coltrane, complain, constrain, contain, crane, Dane, deign, demesne, demi-mondaine, detain, disdain, domain, domaine, drain, Duane, Dwane, Elaine, entertain, entrain, explain, fain, fane, feign, gain, Germaine, germane, grain, humane, Hussein, inane, Jain, Jane, Jermaine, Kane, La Fontaine, lain, lane, legerdemain, Lorraine, main, Maine, mane, mise en scène, Montaigne, moraine, mundane, obtain, ordain, Paine, pane, pertain, plain, plane, Port-of-Spain, profane, rain, Raine, refrain, reign, rein, retain, romaine, sane, Seine, Shane, Sinn Fein, skein, slain, Spain, Spillane, sprain, stain, strain, sustain, swain, terrain, thane, train, twain, Ujjain, Ukraine, underlain, urbane, vain, vane, vein, Verlaine, vicereine, wain, wane, Wayne
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: main|tain
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.