Definición de majestic en inglés:
Having or showing impressive beauty or scale: the majestic Canadian Rockies
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This year still have ample reason to believe in that majestic beauty of the beat.
- The majestic beauty of its rugged mountains and the simple way of life are a major drawcard.
- The thin lips of his closed mouth and his stout body give the impression of majestic mercy.
stately, dignified, distinguished, striking, magisterial, solemn, maestoso, magnificent, grand, splendid, resplendent, glorious, sumptuous, impressive, awe-inspiring, monumental, palatial;
statuesque, Olympian, imposing, marvellous, sonorous, resounding, heroic, portentous, superb, proud;
- Example sentences
- The well-known overture opened dramatically, with the orchestra majestically in situ on a balcony above the action.
- This is how the Star Spangled Banner was meant to be flown, on the end of a pole of its own, free to wave majestically in our own free air.
- Not the world's largest fire you understand, no flames leaping majestically into the summer sky, but smoking away happily all the same.
Words that rhyme with majesticdomestic
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan