- A rank of officer in the army and the US air force, above brigadier or brigadier general and below lieutenant general.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- All ranks of lieutenant general, major general and brigadier general are staffed by men.
- The four will be commissioned as Army major generals for an approximate two-year term while serving intermittently in this role.
- Hicks was promoted from brigadier to major general before a gathering of more than 500 family, friends and co-workers.
mid 17th century: shortening of sergeant major general.
Más definiciones de major generalDefinición de major general en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.