- A powerful dog of a breed with a thick, grey coat, bred by the Inuit and used to pull sledges.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I am most fortunate to have two large, beautiful, eight year old malamutes.
- They're the sprinters, he says, whereas malamutes are sloggers, which were used in days of yore for hauling heavy freight.
- The malamute enjoyed hard work and preferred to unload their cargoes as manually as he could get away with.
late 19th century: from Inuit malimiut, the name of a people of western Alaska, who developed the breed.
Más definiciones de malamuteDefinición de malamute en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.