- A salt or ester of maleic acid.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The researchers were not very concerned about the occurrence of fumarate, which is the trans isomer of maleate, because the levels were relatively low.
- It might be presumed that the other preparations available in the United States, methylergonovine maleate and ergonovine maleate, produce the same effects and outcomes.
- Methylergonovine maleate should be restricted to use in refractory cases and should never be used for more than six months continuously.
Más definiciones de maleateDefinición de maleate en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.