Definición de malice en inglés:
1The desire to harm someone; ill will: I bear no malice towards anybody
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This time, the devastation resulted not from the malice of evil men, but from the fury of water and wind.
- There are those who have tainted their blood with evil and malice.
- Meanwhile, the red eyes were still there, glittering and watching in malice and evil.
spitefulness, spite, malevolence, maliciousness, animosity, hostility, ill will, ill feeling, hatred, hate, bitterness, venom, vindictiveness, vengefulness, revenge, malignity, malignance, evil intentions, animus, enmity, devilment, devilry, bad blood, backbiting, gall, rancour, spleen, grudge
1.1 Law Wrongful intention, especially as increasing the guilt of certain offences.
- Consequently it limited the damages in such cases unless the plaintiff proved actual malice.
- The privilege could nevertheless be defeated if actual malice was proved by the plaintiff.
- Nevertheless, the prosecution can contend that the doctrine of transferred malice applies.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan